German - 1st Class

The title is self explainable. Yesterday I had my first class of German and it was really good. I was kinda nervous of learn a new language, but here I am. Nothing can stop me from learning new things an live my life. Another good thing happened there in the class was that I saw my friends. They are like my best friends. I was really excited for the possibility of we hanging out again. We were so far, but living in the same city. Our lives wasn't allowing us to meet. Every opportunity we have is like a party. We shared so many things that I can't see my life without them. These friends I didn't choose. life chose for me and I'm glad for this. I couldn't choose better. I'm proud of everything we conquered together. All that times one of us needed the other and we were there to help. I know these friends I will carry for all my life. I can't hide my happiness and my anxiety for next class.
Guys, if you are reading this post, know that I love you.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas