Boys or Girls?
Okay, I was thinking these days about me and about the kind of people I really want, I mean, people I'm attracted to. For a long time, I thought I was straight. But then I started feeling some desires for men. Then I thought I was gay, but sometimes I am attracted to girls. Then I thought I was Bi, but when I tried to get some relationship with either the genders, I didn't feel comfortable with neither. WHAT THE FREAK I AM? I like to use some apps like Tinder. When I use it, I always look for boys, but I don't like any of them. I can't see myself living with a man in the future neither a woman. The idea doesn't seem good to me. I'm sure that I'll never have a great relationship because I'm really confused. I'M CONFUSED. I had already had sex with men and I thought it disgusting. I want to have with girls and I know that I will not like it, but I still wanna do this. To me, have sex is too boring. It's too mechanic. Maybe I didn't find the boy or the girl that will change my mind, like in a fairy tale. I just need to wait, don't you think?
Comentários
Postar um comentário