Is Loneliness a Problem?
I don't know. Sometimes I really want a boyfriend or a girlfriend just to hold tight and kiss and do a lot of things, but then this feeling goes away and I want to be alone. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT. I think that I bought this neediness that the system is trying to sell for me. Do I need to have someone? Do I have to date someone and marry and have kids and that stuff?
I really appreciate staying home, drinking a good wine, watching a movie, but I like to do it by myself. alone. Sometimes with friends. I don't know if I can handle these things with a person romantically involved. But I need to pass by these things to develop my heart and my mind. What I know is that I'm not able to have a real relationship right now. I can't give myself completely to someone while I'm confused about what I want.
Anyway. I met a guy on Tinder. I want him. I wanna kiss him. But that's all I wanna do. I just wanna kiss him. And he told me that he wants to fuck me. I don't know. Should I do this? I don't think so. If this new affair doesn't work, I will stay home, alone, with my wine, my sad music, and my movies. All By Myself.
Comentários
Postar um comentário