Nightmare

This text will be a short one. I'm going to tell you what happened to me last night. I don't know what I dreamed of, but I know it was a nightmare. I felt a bad feeling. Horrible. I felt a presence with me. In my house. In my bedroom. On the bed with me. I felt something so bad that I woke up and I started running. In the middle of the night, I was running half naked. After running through the door I realized that it was just a bad dream. I was soaking wet with sweat. My heart jumped so fast that all the room was spinning. I was dizzy. Slowly I walked to my bed. The matters were soggy. I lay down trying to forget that bad feeling, but I was still feeling that strange presence. In a few minutes, my mind was full of thoughts and I fell asleep. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas