Blowfish - The rise and death of a feeling.

Yesterday, I wrote about Blowfish. Today will be the same.
I spent all my afternoon with him. And I really wanted to be there. But my feelings started being weirds. I wanted him to be mine. How could I see him after this? A friend of mine asked me how my crushes were. I told her I was feeling some things about Blowfish and she encouraged me to talk to him. I was freaking out. So, I took a deep breath and I sent him a message. I couldn't look at his face, open my heart and talk about my feelings, so I sent a message and I ran. I really had some hope. I really thought that we could be together, a happy couple. I really felt that he would be mine. He is funny, handsome. He is interesting. He likes the same things I like. He has a mystery is his eyes that makes me blush. We would be perfect together.  But all my feelings fell down like a house of cards. He answered my message. He told he was straight. I wanted to put my head in a hole like an ostrich. But I didn't do this. I raised my head and smiled. Blowfish wasn't supposed to be my boyfriend, but he can still be my friend. That's not what I wanted but is better than nothing.  

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas