Friends or Foes?

These weeks are been really busy. I'm studying a lot. So much more than before. My tests are coming and I need to recover my score. In the middle of this craziness, I am meeting people. Usually, I stay alone in the classes, but I felt a necessity to talk to someone, so I started talking with my colleagues. I know it is not the worst thing, but for me, socializing was always a tabu. My life is changing, I can notice it. And these changes are taking me to places I have never been before and want some things I have never wanted before.
Another fact I want to share with you happened yesterday. Do you remember Blowfish? So... Yesterday I arrive early at college and I was walking in the direction of the class, and in my way, there was the library. When I passed by the door of the library (a glass door) I saw Blowfish with his friends and he saw me. It happened in less than a second, so I didn't have time to react and greet him. I kept walking to my class, but the hallway was so crowded that I sat on the stairs to wait for those people to get out of my way. My surprise was: Blowfish came out of the library and sat by my side. None of his friends have done that. Only him. I swear it surprised me. We talked a little, we ate some snacks, but why did he sit by my side, if he was with his friends? Did he feel sorry for me because I am always alone or he really wants to be my friend? This is the major question.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas