Innocent wishes of a perverted boy
It will sound weird, but I am perverted. I know it. I love to talk about sex, search things about sex, read about sex, but I don't like to have sex. When I discovered I was not a straight guy, I run into a world that screams to me that I need to have sex and love it. But I am truly supposed to do this? Does it matter if I like to fuck or not? The pointing is, I tried so many times to have sex with guys and it doesn't work very well. It always was mechanical to me. "Oh, but you didn't find the right person", go fuck yourself. Everybody says what I need to do, but nobody ask me what I want to do. At this moment, I really don't want to have sex with boys anymore. I have never tried to make love with girls, and I still want to do it. I don't know when it will be done, but someday it will. I just want to know how a woman tastes. Only curiosity. Despite this fact, I can't see myself in a relation with sex. I just want a person to talk, watch movies, have fun, drink wine, kiss, but that's all. I am a perverted guy whose wishes are in fact innocent. I want a love. A innocent love. The dirty is in my head, but my soul is pure. Can I, nowadays, find a person like me?
Comentários
Postar um comentário