Saved as Draft
Draft 1: Okay. This is bullshit. I mean, this feeling. I know I can't have him, but I can't stop feeling it. It is not that first feeling I had before. It is different. I still want him, but not as a boyfriend. I want him to be my friend. To do it, I need to fight against his friends. Am I brave enough to do this?
Draft 2: Hey. Are you good? I'm not very well. Oh, don't worry. It isn't a big problem. Seriously, you don't need to worry... Okay, I'll tell you. I'm feeling anxious and this feeling is making me eat, but I'm eating too much and then I fell bad because I'm eating a lot. I don't know what is cause of my anxiety, but I need to stop it. I'm not worried right now, but this shit can cause me a lot of problems. Maybe this anxiety is just bullshit. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Maybe I'm realizing my life is a big shit. I can feel my life is superficial. I'm not living, I'm surviving. I can't feel my friends close enough to me. They are so distant. So distant that they are only names floating on this dark ocean named internet. I don't even know their faces anymore. We just share images and exchange likes. This is not a life.
Draft 3: Hey Blowfish, Long time no see. I just want to tell you I didn't forget you. I know we can't belong to each other. Are you thicker? You are better now. I'm here by your side and you can't imagine how many dirty things I imagined. You have no idea how many things I wanted to do with my tongue.
Draft 2: Hey. Are you good? I'm not very well. Oh, don't worry. It isn't a big problem. Seriously, you don't need to worry... Okay, I'll tell you. I'm feeling anxious and this feeling is making me eat, but I'm eating too much and then I fell bad because I'm eating a lot. I don't know what is cause of my anxiety, but I need to stop it. I'm not worried right now, but this shit can cause me a lot of problems. Maybe this anxiety is just bullshit. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Maybe I'm realizing my life is a big shit. I can feel my life is superficial. I'm not living, I'm surviving. I can't feel my friends close enough to me. They are so distant. So distant that they are only names floating on this dark ocean named internet. I don't even know their faces anymore. We just share images and exchange likes. This is not a life.
Draft 3: Hey Blowfish, Long time no see. I just want to tell you I didn't forget you. I know we can't belong to each other. Are you thicker? You are better now. I'm here by your side and you can't imagine how many dirty things I imagined. You have no idea how many things I wanted to do with my tongue.
Comentários
Postar um comentário