Time to get dirty.

You know, I'm going to talk about Blowfish again, but this time, I'll say things I usually keep in the deepest part of my mind.
The first time he was here, Oh gosh, I saw him using only underwears. And I could see all the length of his, how can I say it,  of his dick. And geez, that's a huge dick. He has a big toy to play. And I know that he is not using with somebody else. I'd love to help him and put his dick in my mouth (and in other parts too). The best part is, he is always using a tight pants and his dick is there, making presence. I wish to stay behind him, open his pants. put my hand on his dick and start to jerk him off. Every time his is using that pants, my mind goes to a dark place, and on that place, he fucks me hard. I want to make him scream my name while I put all his dick inside my mouth and suck it. I want to feel him pushing my head to fuck my mouth deeper and howl. I want to make him beg for more. That's what I what to do with him. 
For now, I'm done. But I still have a lot of dirty things to talk about blowfish. Wait for it.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas