Is it love?
Lots of things happened to me since the last time I wrote something.
But I'm going to tell you a recent issue.
But I'm going to tell you a recent issue.
At the end of last semester, I was thinking in do something important. Then I decided to start to study again. When I went to enroll myself in this course, I saw a guy. He was really cute. At the moment I saw him, I wanted him. During my process of enrollment, I heard he would study with me. THAT was the spark of everything. But he left before I try to talk to him.
For my surprise, he was at the bus stop, the same I needed to go. I stayed far from him because I was afraid. I was afraid to talk to him and be invasive, to make he have the wrong thought about me. I don't know. I have never felt this way before. But everything changed when he looked at me and smiled. My heart melted instantaneously. I knew I needed to talk to him. And I went. I can't remember what I said, but he laughed. And everything was fine until he says something about his girlfriend. Yes... His. Girlfriend. Why God, why?
When I arrived home that day, I told my friends what happened and I asked if I should give up. And they said "NO". They said what I was feeling was real. I shouldn't give up on a beautiful feeling. But I didn't want to give up on him anyway. Weeks later, the classes started and there he was. Cuter than ever. I seated next to him, just to talk to him and it was this way the whole week.
When I am far from him, I think about him. When I listen to a music, I remember his smile. When I am eating, I remember how he laughs when I say something funny. When I am going to sleep, I remember the way he talks. I think about him all day. And when I remember I can't have him, I cry. And I'm crying right now.
Is it love?
Comentários
Postar um comentário