Bye Bye Beatch
Remember that guy I told you before? The one from the course. This is about him again. We are studying together for almost two months now. We are friends. Close friends, but not close enough. We spent a great amount of time together. And this is good for me. I told some friend about my feelings and we agreed that even if he broke up with his girlfriend, there is a huge chance of me not being the next choice. I accept that. Being his friend is good enough. Be something more would be a plus.
A funny fact is that his girlfriend is bothered because I am a friend of his boyfriend and I am bi. I think she believes I want to steal her boyfriend. I can't blame her. I want to steal her boyfriend, but I won't in respect to him. But if he gives me a small chance, BYE BYE BITCH.
Comentários
Postar um comentário