E BLOCK

Flirting. I can't remember when was the last time I flirted with someone. Well... Now I can, because I did it yesterday and the day before.
The day before yesterday I was with my friends at my school. It was the lunch break. One of my friends wanted to buy something at the snack bar, so we went. I sat on a bench near the snack bar just to wait for this friend and my other friends followed me. And it was there that I saw him. He was holding a bowl with something. He was cute. He was with his friends on the bench next to ours. I don't know what happened, but he dropped his bowl and it oppened. I saw pieces of cake rolling on the ground. He took a deep breath and everybody started laughing, including me. When he picked up all the cake I said: "If you don't want to eat the cake, I want". His friends Laughed loud and he looked at me. That was the moment he notice me. He couldn't stop to look at me. I didn't know if he was staring at me because he liked me or because I had something in my face/hair. After a few minutes, he went away.
He was always in my mind. Then I started imagining how I would talk to him the next day. I imagined lots of possibilities and I wasn't confident with any of them. Then I decided to write my number on a paper sheet and give it to his friend. 
Yesterday I was with my number in my pocket and at the lunchtime, I waited for him. I acted normally. When one opportunity appeared, I walked until him, gave him the paper and went away. I didn't stay to see his reaction, but my friends told me he was smiling. And embarrassed. 
A few hours later, he sent me a message.  And I was happier than ever.
As I said before, I couldn't remember the last time I flirted with someone. Now I remember. And I hope it was worth it.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas