Piranha Heart
Recently, I was with E. I guess he was the only one I really liked. The only one I really wanted. But he broke up with me and I remembered who I really am. A WHORE
Yesterday I was with Caio. I wanted him. Maybe to prove that E didn't affect me at all, or to show I was back. I don't know. When I realized, my hand was on his legs and then we were kissing in the kitchen. Oh Gosh. He smelled good. His arms around my body and his tongue inside my mouth. Jeez... The next second, my hand was inside his pants and I was holding his dick. A good dick. I could hear Katy Perry singing on the TV. Every verse he hugged me harder. His dick was pulsing in my abdomen. I miss you now Caio.
Today I was with Ed. And it was the same. He went to the bathroom, took off our clothes, kissed and fucked. His huge dick into my throat. He moaned my name. I could see his eyes turning. He sucked me too.
Recently E broke up with me.
And to him I just can say:
Thank U, Next.
Comentários
Postar um comentário