Dream Of Love
This week, I don't know exactly when but I had a dream about you.
I was in bed when I felt your hands touching my body. Your heat was keeping the cold air far from me. Your arms slowly wrapping my body. You said some words in my ears. Tears fell on the pillow. I turned and looked at your face. Your dark eyes were looking me deeply. I touched your face. Pretty face. I said that loved you and you fade away, leaving me in the cold and darkness.
I woke up shaking. You weren't here. And will never be.
Then I remembered one music.
"Handsome, tender, soft,
Why do you look right through me
Thinking, "No"
I can't deny my feelings g
rowing strong
I try to keep believing, d
reaming on
And every time I see you I crave more.
I wanna pull you closer, closer, closer, closer
But you leave me feeling frozen."
Comentários
Postar um comentário