It must have been love...

But is it over now?
You tell me.
I don't know if I'm fantasizing our chats or something.
Maybe the way a feel about you is making me see things, maybe I'm paranoid.
I'd love to have you back. Dude, I have never felt anything like this.
I need you. You are special to me.
That day, when we argued, I was the truest person I could. I wanted you to see the real me.
I wanted you to love me.
Maybe I scared you.
I'm a fuck up.
Why the fuck would you love me?
You are so nice and kind and handsome and hot and everything I could list in an ideal man for me.
But I'm not for you.
You deserve better.
I miss you.
It must have been love.
I don't want it, but I think it's over now.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas