New Begginning

I'm supposed to start my life without you.
Well, I'm trying. But it is really hard when everything in my house remembers me of you. My Couch, my bed, the hall, the fucking floor, the Catuaba that's inside the refrigerator, my uniform, my music, my food... 
Some days ago I was on my bed and a cold wind came from the window and I imagined you hugging me. That hug was so warm that I wasn't cold anymore. I also imagined us on the bed, talking about a bunch of nonsense things while I was lying on your chest. I was so happy in there. You were happy too. 
I guess I couldn't make you happy as I imagine I can, am I right?
I can not be the one who will make you happy, but whoever this guy is I hope he doesn't break your heart. It would kill me.
I promised I would forget you, but how can I?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas