Realizing
After our last chat, I started to think. I realized that our relationship is over. You told me again and again.
I know I still like you. You know I still like you. That's not a secret. But I can't feed this feeling because you don't feel the same.
It is not healthy for me.
Love needs to be like a two-way road.
We don't have this road.
I'm sorry if I annoyed you. I'll stop.
I promise.
I still want to talk to you but I want you to know, I'll be trying to end this thing in my heart.
I know I still like you. You know I still like you. That's not a secret. But I can't feed this feeling because you don't feel the same.
It is not healthy for me.
Love needs to be like a two-way road.
We don't have this road.
I'm sorry if I annoyed you. I'll stop.
I promise.
I still want to talk to you but I want you to know, I'll be trying to end this thing in my heart.
Comentários
Postar um comentário